Forum Replies Created
Keeping Focused on Your “WHY”
October 13, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Jamar, this is great. I was just chatting about this idea the other day. I thought I had just stumbled upon a brilliant idea…but I’m glad to see someone else has already created it!
(By the way, I edited your post a bit to clean up the odd HTML code. The forums don’t like when you copy/paste directly from your email. It works better if you copy/paste from Word.)August 28, 2017 at 3:34 pmAugust 9, 2017 at 3:36 pmAugust 7, 2017 at 4:12 pmJuly 31, 2017 at 3:31 pm
Well, I should join the conversation since this is my region!
I was happy to see a post in our Regional Forums that was actually regionally focused! I hope we get to see more like these in the near future – chatting about local hidden gems, planning team meet ups, community service activities, etc. That’s why these regional forums are here!
So, the question is about some hidden gems in the West. As a lifelong Californian, here are some of my favorites:
- Yosemite National Park: One of the crowning jewels of the national park system.
- Sequoia, Redwoods, Death Valley, Muir Woods: Okay, we have quite a few beautiful national parks!
- Hearst Castle: Great weekend road trip. After checking out the castle, go to the beach at San Simeon and check out the elephant seals.
- The California Mission Trail: Chances are there’s one in your backyard. Great place to learn about early California history.
- Solvang/Buelton: Anderson’s Split Pea Soup, fudge shops and a mission (see above) – another perfect weekend road trip!
- Griffith Park/Observatory: One of the best spots in L.A., whether you love astronomy, movie history, zoos, picnics, trains or hiking.
If I don’t stop I’ll just keep on going…Big Sur, Cannery Row, SD Zoo…we have a lot of great stuff in CA!July 31, 2017 at 2:23 pm
Hello ScribeAmerica Team! This is your SUMMER SCAVENGER HUNT post for July 31st! First one to reply to this post and leave a comment for the original poster wins a $10 Starbucks gift card!!July 24, 2017 at 7:10 pm
And we have our winner! Congratulations, Amber!
(Just in case anyone is curious, the system didn’t alert anyone on the thread about the contest post. Amber was already on her way to the forum to post a note to Racheal and got lucky! It pays off to be an active forum poster!)
Check back next Monday from 11AM-1PM EDT for our next hunt!July 24, 2017 at 6:09 pmMay 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm
Sorry for the delay. Yes, you have permission to use the logo as you’ve used it in the flyer above. Let me know if you need a different resolution or file type. Good luck with the event! I’d like to hear how it goes once it’s over.
JustinApril 13, 2017 at 4:24 pm