Kelsey manages a very large region (the entire state of Arizona) and always has great innovative ideas to share with the West regional team. She openly jumps in to support new and developing RMs by sharing best practices and ensuring they are prepared for their roles and set up for success. Her team player mentality […]
Kevin has been an amazing team player. He has made a significant impact in assisting outside his region when needed and is always happy to help at a moments notice. His has a keen ability to manage many high priority clients while supporting a large team that stretches well outside his region. He is a […]
Sasha has been instrumental in the success of the RN Pilot in the Southeast. She has gone above and beyond in fulfilling the clients impossible asks. She leads by example and gets down in the trenches with her team. Sasha is an outstanding SPM and has been with us for 10+ years. We appreciate you!
• The Great Salt Lake covers 2,100 square miles, with an average depth of 13 feet. The deepest point is 34 feet.
• Salt Lake City was originally named the Great Salt Lake City. Great was dropped from the name in 1868.
• The average snowfall in the mountains near Salt Lake City is 500 inches.
• Rochester is the third most populous city in New York and is known as both “Flour City” and the “Flower City.” In the early-to-mid 1800s, the town had a successful mill industry and a profitable seed trade.
• Rochester is one of the snowiest cities in the country, receiving a median average of 89.3 inches of snow a year.
• The NBA’s Sacramento Kings originally played in Rochester as the Rochester Royals. As a Royal, the franchise won its only league championship to date by defeating the N.Y. Knicks in the 1951 finals.
Mid Atlantic Region
• Baltimore is the city of firsts: First dental school was founded in the city in 1840; first U.S. post office system was inaugurates in 1774; first telegraph line in the world was established between Washington, DC and Baltimore in 1844. What a history!
• Baltimore may the largest city in Maryland, but it is not the state capital! Annapolis is the capital.
• The Star Spangled Banner was written in Baltimore in 1814 during the Battle of Baltimore against the British.
• Oprah Winfrey (better known as Oprah!) once anchored Baltimore’s WJZ-TV evening news.
Get the patient to the right doctor, right away.
QueueLogix has partnered with ReferWell to create innovative solutions to the revenue cycle management challenges of patient referrals. In the new era of value-based care, clinical and administrative teams struggle with the patient referral process and the associated burden of follow up.
Each year, nearly 24 million Americans are referred to specialists and never complete the visit. The need for a significantly improved referral management process that reduces administrative hassles for providers, increases compliance and coordinates care between providers is a challenge the Referwell technology and QueueLogix’s LiveReferral solves.
We’ve got a fun one for you this month! Download and print this cross word puzzle!
Among popular leadership theories, the strengths-based approach is an intuitive method that can supercharge your productivity, yet many people overlook its importance.